1. Gimmie putts inside the grip provided all playing partners agree.
2. Maximum score per hole:
9 on par 3's
9 on par 4's
11 on par 5's
PICK UP WHEN APPROPRIATE
3. Putt out when the ball is within 3 feet.
4. Never drop closer to the hole.
5. Play the ball down & where it lies.
6. A lost ball is assessed a 1 stroke penalty. Player must play another ball from the original location or take a 2 stroke penalty and play the ball from the area that it was lost.
7. Similar to lost balls, OB balls should be played from the original spot. Only two OB balls shall be hit from the tee. Player must drop from the area of the second OB ball and taking an extra penalty stroke hit 6.
8. Immediately hit a provisional shot if you think your ball may be lost, versus looking for the ball first.
9. MAINTAIN PACE OF PLAY!!!!
10. Please set cell phones to vibrate or off
11. Respect your fellow players & the Game
12. Maximum handicap for Mr. Stroker cup points shall be 30
Click here for the USGA - Rules of Golf